This week I spent the whole week on business in Lynchburg, VA. Got to stay at the luxurious Holiday Inn Express, where they were good enough to house me next to a drunken party of rednecks on one side and the construction that began at 7:00a.m. on the other side. The breakfast was good though.
Got back on Friday night and went straight to sleep. Got up on Saturday and went for a run that made it my long week (12.5 miles this week) to date since I started running in February.
Saturday night we headed over to the Grant house for climbing and dinner. Everyone that was there was forced to rope climb at least a little. While climbing, I trimmed a few limbs that needed pruning. However, I was tied off to one of the target limbs and thought better of using the famed overhead chainsaw technique to cut it down. Should have done it, but oh well. Maybe if I had my onehanded chainsaw, but definitely not with a two-hander.
Today we went to Uncle Nick's house for his 60th birthday party, and Nicky's 30th birthday. Happy Birthday to them both!
Well, gotta go wash clothes before the work week begins.
See ya,
J
Various global responses to COVID-19
6 years ago
I'm thinking cutting one-handed overhead with a two-handed saw would have been a fine plan if Katy wasn't watching you at the time....
ReplyDeleteThere's always next weekend.