
One of the biggest storms of the century in the DC area (perhaps the biggest? time will tell, snow's still coming down strong), finds me alone in the ol' Hereford home. Well, not completely alone... I do have the kitties, who don't cook, clean, shovel, or tell entertaining jokes (though they do manage to occasionally look cute). Jason's stuck out of town, though not unpleasantly so as he gets to spend time with his parents. Not sure when he'll be able to return, but my bet now is Monday or Tuesday. Luckily I have a large supply of wine, junk food, & books, so I'm confident I'll be able to survive okay. Posting pics, so that the Ashland family can enjoy the snow with me from afar :)
A Snow haiku:
Delicate snow flakes
Lightly floating in the air
Heavy in shovel





Updating pics (will do so periodically). Satellite TV just went out (surprised the reception lasted as long as it did). Power flickering but still on, so keep your fingers crossed.




Some pics from the Orifici home... parents better wait for help from the kids before attempting to shovel! Seriously.
Wow, finally an update to replace the Christmas tree....
ReplyDeleteFunny, I'm downing the wine myself. CHEERS!
Bottoms up, indeed!
ReplyDelete