Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Katy's Favorite Movies



Decided to try & determine my favorite movies. Tried to pick my top overall 10, but gave up & picked top 5 by Category. I'm sure you'll note that a movie I enjoy does not necessarily translate to a good movie..  enjoy!



Action:
Gladiator
V for Vendetta
Top Gun
The 5th Element
The Dark Knight

Inspirational:
Scent of a Woman
Cinderella Man
Shawshank Redemption
Big Fish
St. Ralph

Comedy:
The Blues Brothers
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Shaun of the Dead
Waiting
Scary Movie 3

Chick Flick:
Blue Crush
Sweet Home Alabama
Dirty Dancing
Legally Blonde
You’ve Got Mail

Classics:
On the Waterfront
Gone with the Wind
White Christmas
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Singing in the Rain
 

3 comments:

  1. Action:
    Terminator 2
    Top Gun
    Pulp Fiction (Action?)
    The Departed
    RoboCop

    Inspirational (interesting Category):
    Remember the Titans
    Cinderella Man
    Gran Torino
    8 Mile
    Better Off Dead


    Comedy:
    Dumb & Dumber
    Major League
    Tommy Boy
    Animal House
    Coming to America


    Chick Flick:
    When Harry met Sally
    Princess Bride (Chick Flick?)
    Mean Girls
    Love & Basketball
    Stepmom

    Classics:
    Its a Wonderful Life
    The Shining
    Miricle on 34th St.
    Old Yeller
    Pootie Tang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn,I missed a lot of good ones! If I had to reconsider, Princess Bride & Better Off Dead would likely be on my list too. Also think I should have made a spot for Oh Brother Where Art Thou. I've never seen Gran Torino, will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Action:
    Mission Impossible
    Die Hard
    The Matrix
    Aliens
    Fellowship of the Ring

    Inspirational:
    Shawshank Redemption
    Dead Poets Society
    Rocky
    One Flew over the Cookoo's Nest
    Dances With Wolves

    Comedy:
    Blues Brothers
    Better Off Dead
    Animal House
    Holy Grail
    Airplane

    Chick Flick:
    Casablanca
    When Harry met Sally
    Princess Bride
    Sabrina
    Roman Holiday

    Classics:
    Christmas Stroy
    West Side Story
    Star Wars
    Rear Window
    Unforgiven

    ReplyDelete